Assignments

"Marketers: It's time to reinvent creativity"

Created by Libby Levi for opensource.com. Web Source: flickr

I really like the approach to this class, it reminds me a lot of the creative writing that I did in high school. I love majoring in STEM and social science, but I do sometimes miss having classes that stimulate my creativity. This class looks like it'll be a lot of fun, and I'm particularly excited about the time management aspect. I'm one of those people that lives by my planner and sets my life around class times and extra curriculars, so it'll be a personal challenge to make myself stick to stick to a self-made schedule. Lastly, during a global pandemic, I appreciate a class that is about personal learning and growth, instead of grade-based evaluation!

Comments

Popular Posts