Technology


"Binary code" 

Christiaan Colen. Web Source: flickr

    I'm so excited to learn more about how to efficiently use my web browser this semester, and I'm particularly looking forward to using Canva. I've used it a few times to make fliers for organizations that I'm in, but I always feel a little clumsy when using it, and like I could be doing it better. I really appreciate all the resources and step-by-step instructions. In most classes when I have to use technology, it's often in a "learning by doing" kind of way. While the professors will give a lot of help, they sometimes forget what it's like to be a total beginner to the software that they've been using for years. But I feel like I'll be able to follow the instructions and that I already have so many resources for help that I won't be stuck scouring reddit, twitter, or other random forums for advice when something doesn't work!

Comments

Popular Posts